Hello! Hope you all had a great week. How’s the weather over there? Here, it’s summer and it’s freaking hot! The temperature is 34C and hits around 35C to 36C degrees in the afternoon while in the city the temperature could reach 38C degrees. It is so hot it feels like my soul dissipates in the air. Try walking under the sun for a few minutes and you can make a nice sunny side up egg on top of your head. Might as well bring some bread to toast.
Haaah… I really wish I could shave my head and scrub it with ice every minute.
From the name itself, you can easily guess what this smoothie is all about: chocolate, frozen banana and Oreo cookies. Blend them with a splash of chilled milk and you have a thick and creamy chocolate treat.
- 160g frozen bananas
- 12pcs (from 137g pack) Oreo cookies, cream filling removed, divided
- 4 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup full cream milk (or your favorite milk)
- whipped cream (optional)
- In a blender or food processor, process frozen bananas and half of the Oreo cookies until smooth and cookies are crushed. Add cocoa powder, milk and remaining Oreo cookies then pulse until blended and cookies turn into bits or small chunks.
- Pour into serving glasses. Top with whipped cream if desired.