Kiss me s’moooore on Valentine’s Day!
Here’s the first installment of my Valentine’s Day Treats series. The title itself fits the occasion perfectly *ehee* 😆
These itsy bitsy bites are simply s’mores.
Now let’s prettify them with bright marshmallows…
Then top with dark chocolate Kisses.
Kawaii! (Cute!) 😄
So boys, why don’t you upgrade your chocolate gift by making these cute mini s’mores. Your girl will surely kiss you s’more on Vday! *ayieeee* 😆
Your effort is what makes you cute and lovable hihi.
- 1½ cups (135g) crushed grahams
- 6 tablespoons or ¾ stick (85g) unsalted butter, melted
- 24 pcs Kisses chocolate (preferably dark)
- Jumbo marshmallows
- Unwrap chocolates then place in a plate. Set aside in the fridge.
- Preheat oven to 350F degrees. Line mini cupcake pan w/ 24 mini cupcake liners.
- Mix melted butter and crushed grahams. Divide into 24 by putting 2½ teaspoons of mixture into each mini cupcake liner. Using your fingertips or the back of the teaspoon, press down the mixture firmly to form a crust.
- Bake for 5 minutes. Take it out and immediately press down marshmallows on each hot crust. Return them to oven and bake for (no more than) 2 minutes, just until the marshmallows look puffy.
- Take the pan from the oven and quickly press down chilled Kisses chocolates on hot marshmallows. It's okay if the chocolate won't melt, we wanted to retain its shape.
- Eat them just like how you eat sushi or takoyaki - devour in one piece!
- Keep in an airtight container at room temperature.
Advance Happy Birthday to my mother dear! This one is for you.